On Wednesday, the Los Angeles City Council passed a COVID vaccine mandate for all indoor restaurants, bars, shopping malls, theaters.
This means that in order to enter most indoor establishments, people will be required to show proof of a COVID vaccine.
The ONLY relieving aspect of the mandate is that grocery stores and pharmacies will not be included. So, for now, people will still be allowed to buy groceries without being tyrannically forced to get a vaccine against their will.
CBS Los Angeles reported:
The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday approved a sweeping ordinance that will require proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, shopping centers and other establishments.
The ordinance will apply to:
- Restaurants, bars, fast food establishments, coffee shops, tasting rooms, cafeterias, food courts, breweries, wineries, distilleries banquet halls and hotel ballrooms.
- Gyms and fitness venues, including recreation facilities, fitness studios (including for yoga, pilates, dance, and barre), boxing gyms, fitness boot camps and facilities that hold indoor group fitness classes.
- Entertainment and recreation venues including movie theaters, shopping centers, concert venues, performance venues, adult entertainment venues, commercial event and party venues, sports arenas, convention centers, exhibition halls, museums, malls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, card rooms, family entertainment centers, pool and billiard halls, play areas and game centers.
- Personal care establishments, including spas, nail salons, hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons, estheticians, skin care, tattoo shops, piercing shops and massage therapy locations, unless medically required.
- People will be exempt from the mandate if they have medical conditions that restrict their ability to get vaccinated or a “sincerely held religious belief,” which will be reviewed by the location the person is trying to enter. People who are exempt would be able to use outdoor areas of the location, but if unavailable, they may be allowed to enter the indoor area by providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test.The ordinance will also require people to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend outdoor events with 5,000 or more people.
The mandate will start being enforced on November 29, and any business that violates the mandate will be fine up to $5,000. For their second violation, businesses will be fined $1,000, for the third violation it will be $2,000, and for the fourth violation, it will be $5,000.
Trending Political News
Twitter Erupts With Conspiracy Theories After Mysterious Tab Appears by Joe Biden's Ear in Photo
A Getty Images photo of Joe Biden has surfaced that shows something that looks like a rectangular tab next to his ear. This photo has set Twitter ablaze.
If you look very closely it looks like it's his flesh color and there is hair going over it. I mentioned earlier that this photo is on Getty Images. It is actually for sale on their official site. The fact it is a Getty Image verifies that it is a non-PhotoShopped image.
MSNBC's Scarborough: Vaccine Skeptics ‘Too Stupid’ - Need to ‘Wake Up’
According to MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, people like me are "too stupid" to listen to doctors and science, and need to "wake up" when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Scarborough said that people who are skeptical to get the vaccine need to "be selfish" because their job "depends" on the vaccine.
“You know, it’s not just about health,” he said. “We’ve said it a million times...
LA Times Columnist Jean Guerrero Accuses Larry Elder of Being a ‘White Supremacist’
Welcome to the year 2021, where African-Americans are being accused of white supremacy for simply opposing the Democratic way of life and running for office as a Republican.
On Sunday, Los Angeles Times columnist Jean Guerrero appeared on CNN and declared that California Republican gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder has a “white supremacist world view,” which makes him a “real threat to communities of color.”
VIDEO: Man Shoves Past Woman, Turns Back and Sparta Kicks Her Down Escalator
Holy cow! Chivalry in Brooklyn appears to be dead after surveillance cameras caught the moment a man Sparta kicked a woman in the chest, knocking her down the escalator they are both on.
The altercation started when the man shoved past her and she confronted him, tell him to "say excuse me." He turned and responded, "I did," and then proceeded to kick her in the chest….
Commerce Sec Raimondo Claims ‘Nobody is Being Forced’ to Get Vaccinated
On Monday, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle that no one is being "forced" to take the coronavirus vaccine under President Joe Biden's unconstitutional mandates.
“I see this as a huge step forward to getting people back to work and finally recovering, having the economy recover," Raimondo said. “Getting vaccinated is cheap...
Shocking Video Shows Monkey Sharpen Rock to Bust Glass Enclosure
Anyone remember the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell? I can't help but get that feeling when watching the shocking video below where a monkey was caught on camera using a rock to bust out of his habitat.
Zoo visitors witnessed the monkey sharpen a rock and then use it to repeatedly hit the glass enclosure. After a few hits...
MIC DROP! Rep Brian Mast: 'Ignore Biden’s Illegal Mandates Like He Ignores Immigration Laws'
On Thursday, President Joe Biden delivered a speech to Americans, in which he attacked anyone against vaccine mandates and completely dogged out anyone not vaccinated against COVID-19. He then laid out his tyrannical plan to force the experimental jab on every person in our country.
Biden revealed that he ordered the Department of Labor to force every business with 100 or more employees to require those employees to have the vaccine or submit to weekly testing, in addition to all healthcare workers, federal workers, and workers contracted with the federal government.
Sen. Manchin Blasts AOC for Attacks That ‘Continue to Divide, Divide, Divide’
On Sunday, Democrat Senator Joe Manchin scolded fellow Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for using "awful" words that "divide."
CNN host Dana Bash said, "I’m sure you have heard your fellow Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said this about you in a tweet: “Manchin has weekly huddles with Exxon and is one of many senators who gives lobbyists their pen to write so-called bipartisan fossil fuels bills. It’s killing people….
Levin on Fascist Joe: ‘the Closest Thing We’ve Got to a Dictator Yet’
Fox News Channel host Mark Levin blasted President Joe Biden on Sunday over his tyrannical speech about vaccine mandates and protocols.
Levin declared that Biden's attempt to force Americans to get the COVID-19 vaccine makes him “the closest thing we’ve had to a dictator yet.”