Bret Baier of Fox News reports on the Clinton Foundation from two FBI insiders. The FBI sources believe Hillary Clinton indictment coming.
Baier reveals 5 key pieces of information. Here they are, per Real Clear Politics:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
FBI Sources Believe Hillary Clinton Indictment Coming
Buckle up, things are really heating up. What do you think? Is the Hillary Clinton indictment coming? The timing would be perfect.
Please like and share on Facebook if you are sick and tired of the Hillary Clinton lies and are ready for the indictment.