We all have those Trump haters in our lives that we have to deal with during the holidays. If you don't, then lucky you. I know I have a couple coming my way.
Many of them have taken to Twitter to talk about how triggered they are about dealing with Trump supporters over the holidays. Here are some examples:
I will be changing my wifi password to “IMPEACH45” this Thursday so that my MAGA family members have to put that in their devices to have some of my delicious WiFi.
— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) November 23, 2019
Thanksgiving is actually the perfect time to talk to our white relatives about white supremacy in government and society. Not only is it the perfect time, but it's a moral imperative heading into this election year.
— Charlotte Clymer 🏳️🌈 (@cmclymer) November 26, 2019
If you end up talking politics this Thanksgiving, remember:
1. Show empathy for other views
2. Back off if things get too heated
3. Don’t put on Fox News
4. Don’t pass the potatoes to people who watch Fox News
5. MAGA hats will clog most garbage disposals, try the fireplace
— Sanjay Srivastava (@hardsci) November 26, 2019
Tips to deal with your racist Trump supporting relatives at Thanksgiving:
- don’t fucking invite them
- if dinner isn’t at your house don’t fucking go
— The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) November 26, 2019
This can be a challenging experience for those who have to deal with it. Luckily we have Gavin McInnes to come in and give some expert advice on dealing with those dreaded Trump-hating relatives.
Pretty good advice you can use to neutralize that annoying uncle. Like and share on Facebook if you enjoyed it.
More Stories on Thanksgiving:
- One NFL Player Kneeled During The Anthem On Thanksgiving - Here He Is
- President Trump Kicks Reporters Out So He Can Greet Troops Privately On Thanksgiving - VIDEO
- Bad Case of Loser Denial: CNN Blames Holidays for Bad Impeachment Polls
Most of all hopefully everyone makes sure to have a Happy Thanksgiving!