Recently liberal actor Robert De Niro banned President Trump from the Nobu restaurant chain he co-owns.
On Friday White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley had a response for De Niro. He let the anti-Trump actor to know that he doesn't need to hold his breathe while waiting for President Trump to appear at one of his restaurants.
Watch - White House responds to unhinged Robert De Niro
Per Biz Pac Review:
“I don’t think the President is planning on attending a dinner at Nobu anytime soon,” Gidley said.
“Look, Hollywood people grandstand all the time, they’re elitists,” he added. “They don’t know anything about what this president is doing for the American people and they couldn’t care less.
Not only did De Niro say Trump’s not welcome in any of his establishments, he went so far as to say that he would walk out of any restaurant the president enters.
“If he walked into a restaurant I was in – I’d walk out,” the actor said, according to the Daily Mail.
But, as Gidley told Fox Business host Dagen McDowell, Trump’s dining options aren’t likely places the actor can expected to be seen in any time soon.
“The president has great dinners here at the White House,” he explained. “And quite frankly, he can go to many of his properties around the country and globe. He won’t be stopping at Nobu anytime soon.”
It's hilarious that these liberal actors think President Trump has any concern about what Robert De Niro has to say. There is no chance Trump goes anywhere near one of these chain restaurants.