When you think the left can't get any crazier, they take that as a challenge. A New York City school that charges $57,000 a year has sent a guide to students and parents that challenges them to change their language and dump using terms like "Mom," "Dad," to describe their parents.
Grace Church School sent out a 12-page memo that contains the following:
- Instead of saying, “boys and girls,” “guys,” “ladies,” and “gentleman,” say, “people,” “folks,” “friends,” “readers,” “mathematicians…”
- Instead of saying, “sweetheart/honey/similar pet names” say, “child’s name or ‘child/friend in the blue shirt.'”
- Instead of “assuming gender based on stereotypes,” people should “respectfully ask how they identify if familiar establishing a culture of sharing affirming pronouns in class.”
- Instead of saying, “mom and dad,” say, “grown-ups,” “folks,” “or family.”
- Instead of saying, “parents,” say, “grown-ups,” “folks,” “family,” “and guardians.”
- Instead of saying, “husband,” “wife,” “boyfriend,” “girlfriend,” say, “spouse/partner/significant other.”
- Instead of saying, “a boy can’t marry a boy,” or “a girl can’t marry a girl,” say, “People can love and commit to whomever they please, it’s their choice who they marry.”
- “If someone articulates sexual orientation is a choice rather than an identity,” respond by saying, “who we love/are attracted to is part of who we are.”
- Instead of saying, “diverse/minority,” say, “person of color, marginalized identity/population.”
- Instead of asking, “what religion are you?” ask “are any religious/faith traditions important to you?”
- Instead of asking “What did you get for (any holiday)?” ask, “Do you celebrate holidays?”
- Instead of saying, “Merry Christmas!/Happy Holidays!” say, “Have a great break!”
But wait, there's more.
They also included this list of terms that are "outdated" and should not be used anymore:
- Colorblind—No one is color blind as it pertains to race. We see the skin tones of people and assumptions are made about how someone identifies racially.
- Caucasian—The correct term is White. White is a more accurate description of light-skinned people of European descent.
- Diverse person/student—referencing a person of color. A person is not diverse. A group of people can be diverse.
- Traditional Family—we actively try to undo notions of a “typical” or “normal” family structure, each family is unique
- “Real” parents—a preferred term is birth parents
Woke $57k-a-year Grace Church School (@GCSchoolNYC) is telling students to stop referencing “mom” & “dad” — at their own homes! Also, students can’t ask each other “where are you from?” or use polite terms like “ladies & gentlemen."
And, of course, no “Merry Christmas.” pic.twitter.com/e78yd0qEWN
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 11, 2021
Please tell me this isn't real life. Someone make it stop.
Trending Political News
Watch: Biden Forgets Who His Secretary of Defense Is
During a speech on Monday to announce his nomination of two women General Officers to celebrate International Women’s Day, Joe Biden appears to have forgotten the name of his Defense Secretary, which is Lloyd Austin.
“So I want to thank you both, and I want to thank the sec… the former general, I keep calling him general but my… my, uh…”
Biden Creates Gender Policy Council: ‘Happy International Women’s Day!’
In celebration of International Women’s Day, Joe Biden ordered the creation of a gender policy council with the signing of two executive orders on Monday.
Biden said, "In our nation, as in all nations, women have fought for justice, shattered barriers, built and sustained economies, carried communities through times of crisis, and served with dignity and resolve. Too often, they have done so while being denied the freedom, full participation, and equal opportunity all women are due."
CA Recall Campaign Announce They ‘Have the Signatures’ to Recall Gov. Newsom
According to a report by Sacramento Bee, the leaders of the campaign to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom now have the signatures to move forward.
The campaign announced Sunday that they have gathered nearly two million signatures, which is half a million more than they needed, and they did so with more than a week to spare before the March 17 deadline to force a recall vote.
Meghan Markle: Royal Fam had ‘Concerns’ About How ‘Dark’ Our Son Might Be
Former actress Meghan Markle married Prince Harry in 2018, and her in-law nightmares began.
During an interview with Oprah Winfrey on Sunday, she exposed some of the issues she and her husband have had to deal with since the two wed. Markle revealed that the British royal family was concerned about the color of their son’s skin before he was born.
Canceled: Pepe Le Pew Scene Axed in Warner Bros ‘Space Jam’ Sequel
Cancel culture spares no one in today’s society. However, I am surprised by this woke venture...
A Pepe Le Pew scene was cut from the upcoming Warner Bros. sequel Space Jam: A New Legacy, starring LeBron James.
In the axed scene, Looney Tunes character Pepe Le Pew hits on a woman which results in having a drink thrown on him and a restraining order filed against him.
TX Gov. Deploys National Guard, State Troopers to Border
As the crisis at the border grows worse, Texas Governor Greg Abbott deployed the state’s National Guard and State Troopers to get it under control.
On Saturday, Abbott announced Operation Lone Star, which will “combat the smuggling of people and drugs into Texas.” The operation will combine the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) and the National Guard, with the deployment of ground, marine, air, and tactical border security.
De Blasio on Cuomo Accusations: ‘I Don’t See How He Can Govern Effectively’
On Monday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio all but called for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to resign in light of his sexual harassment allegations. The mayor questioned whether or not Cuomo could effectively do is job at this point.
This came just hours after Cuomo declared “there is no way I resign.”
BLM Activists Harass Group of Young Girls for Simply Being White [VIDEO]
Black Lives Matter activists in Louisville harassed young girls entering a cheerleading competition for no other reason than the fact that they are white. The activists accused them of having “white privilege.”
Protestors yelled and verbally harassed participants entering the cheerleading competition, which was held at the Kentucky International Convention Center in downtown Louisville. In the video, you can hear them yelling at a group of young girls walking by and accusing them of being racists simply for the color of their skin.
EBay Canceled Dr. Seuss, But Books By Hitler, Marx and More Still Available
After deciding six books by Dr. Seuss can no longer be available, e-commerce giant eBay still has books by Hitler and Marx available for sale.
It was confirmed on Thursday by eBay that they were “scouring” their open auctions for the canceled Dr. Seuss titles, “reviewing seller profiles, and removing the listings, which the site claims violate its ‘offensive materials policy.’”