On Wednesday CNN's Don Lemon doubles down on his Monday claims that white men are the United States "biggest terror threat."
Lemon also questioned why there isn't already a travel ban in place - but on white men.
Initially Lemon made the remarks when discussing the pipe bombs being sent to various Democrats as well as the Pittsburgh synagogue mass murder. He also called out the Kentucky grocery store murders that happened last week, when a white man gunned down two black men.
“I keep trying to point out to people and not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity,” Lemon told his fellow anchor and partner in crime Chris Cuomo. “But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else, some people who are marching, you know, toward the border, like it’s imminent.
“So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men — most of them radicalized to the right — and we have to start doing something about them,” Lemon continued. “There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’”
Despite heavy backlash, Lemon doubled down on Wednesday.
“I made some comments about that in a conversation with Chris [Cuomo],” Lemon said. “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men. That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming.”
Don Lemon doubles down
”We have to...realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized on the right..We have to start doing something about them.
— Oliver McGee PhD MBA (@OliverMcGee) October 31, 2018
CNN has said nothing about this. According to a Thursday report by The AP, there will be no comment from CNN.
It's been proven time and time again this is just business as usual at CNN. Nothing to see here, move along.