The far left, far gone comedian gets crazier and crazier by the day. Chelsea Handler proposes a trade: Donald Trump for Kim Jong-Un.
It's been a crazy week for Handler. If her only goal is to get herself in the news, she has achieved that goal. She also was taken down brutally by Stacy Dash earlier this week. Apparently that wasn't enough action for her so she took to Twitter to go right back at it.
— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) September 22, 2017
To give this some perspective, let's look at some of the insanity Kim Jong-Un has brought us, per Breslanta:
- People in prison camps were starved to death, then had their bodies burned and disposed of, usually by other prisoners. These and other acts drew comparisons to the war crimes committed by the Nazis in World War II. (New York Daily News)
- One former prisoner mentioned a time he was so hungry that he found, and ate, kernels of corn he found in cow dung. (National Post)
- In areas where winter temperatures can drop as low as -40º, prisoners were forced to sleep in cramped quarters with no heat or blankets. (National Post)
- Children are tortured from the age of 13. (National Post)
- Torture devices are frequently used on prisoners. People are hung upside-down by their feet, from the ceiling, for multiple days at a time. Teeth are broken. (National Post)
- Mothers were forced to drown their own babies. (Daily Mail)
- Following some executions, prison guards forced prisoners to throw stones at the corpse until the skin fell off. (Daily Mail)
- Rats, frogs, snakes and insects are eaten by starving prisoners, if they can find them while doing slave labor in the fields. Rats are a hugely important meal to the prisoners, as they can fight a disease called pellagra, which is caused by low protein and niacin levels. (Daily Mail)
- Gas chambers and medical experimentation were used in similar ways as WWII concentration camps. (Rapture Forums)
Handler's response was after taking in a statement released by Kim on Thursday. The statement was a response to the strong remarks Trump made about the United Nations.
"Far from making remarks of any persuasive power that can be viewed to be helpful to defusing tension, he made unprecedented rude nonsense one has never heard from any of his predecessors," said Kim. "A frightened dog barks louder."
This proves that Chelsea Handler will side with literally anyone who disses President Trump. Ever since Trump took down Crooked Hillary this has been the case.