Once again, it’s very difficult to tell what is parody and what is serious from the left. Now BLM releases a super racist list of white people demands. By all accounts, this is a serious list. So get your popcorn ready and enjoy.
Though BLM is known as an anti-racist group, (they’re not) they are allowed to make a list of demands based entirely on race. These demands were created by the Black Lives Matter Louisville group. Take a look and let us know which of these demands you can’t wait to fulfill.
Per Leo Weekly:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
Alright. It’s really, really difficult to tell whether this is serious or not. Chanelle Helm is the author. She is also the founder and organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville so it HAS to be serious, right?
I don’t even know where to begin. You should work your whole life to own property, then hand it off to random black people? Wow. Sounds reasonable.
Also, it doesn’t matter if you’ve worked hard enough to own a big home. If you are able to downsize, please do so. Oh and give your home to black people.
It goes on and on. This is completely insane. I’m still having a hard time convincing myself that this is serious. What do you think? Let us know in the comments.