So it seems that the Democrats, by their lack of speaking up about the violence and insurrection going on in Seattle, condone and support what they're doing.
This is a bad political play contrary to what they may be thinking. This may appeal to the far left, but that's not what the majority of Democratic voters are. They just want to live in peace like everyone else does.
As you should already know, Antifa has claimed a 6 block area in Seattle as their own territory that is separate from the United States. It is now known as Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or C.H.A.Z. for short.
There are no police, which is fitting of for them because liberals want to defund the police anyway right? Well, technically, they've set up their own "police" system.
But don't worry, Antifa will protect you. These kids surely know what they're doing, right?
Take a look at some of the images.
They have now released a list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments:
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.
- The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition. We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police. At an equal level of priority we also demand that the city disallow the operations of ICE in the city of Seattle.
- In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest.
- We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools. We also demand that the new youth prison being built in Seattle currently be repurposed.
- We demand that not the City government, nor the State government, but that the Federal government launch a full-scale investigation into past and current cases of police brutality in Seattle and Washington, as well as the re-opening of all closed cases reported to the Office of Police Accountability. In particular, we demand that cases particular to Seattle and Washington be reopened where no justice has been served, namely the cases of Iosia Faletogo, Damarius Butts, Isaiah Obet, Tommy Le, Shaun Fuhr, and Charleena Lyles.
- We demand reparations for victims of police brutality, in a form to be determined.
- We demand that the City of Seattle make the names of officers involved in police brutality a matter of public record. Anonymity should not even be a privilege in public service.
- We demand a retrial of all People in Color currently serving a prison sentence for violent crime, by a jury of their peers in their community.
- We demand decriminalization of the acts of protest, and amnesty for protestors generally, but specifically those involved in what has been termed “The George Floyd Rebellion” against the terrorist cell that previously occupied this area known as the Seattle Police Department. This includes the immediate release of all protestors currently being held in prison after the arrests made at 11th and Pine on Sunday night and early Saturday morning June 7th and 8th, and any other protesters arrested in the past two weeks of the uprising, the name Evan Hreha in particular comes to mind who filmed Seattle police macing a young girl and is now in jail.
- We demand that the City of Seattle and the State Government release any prisoner currently serving time for a marijuana-related offense and expunge the related conviction.
- We demand the City of Seattle and State Government release any prisoner currently serving time just for resisting arrest if there are no other related charges, and that those convictions should also be expunged.
- We demand that prisoners currently serving time be given the full and unrestricted right to vote, and for Washington State to pass legislation specifically breaking from Federal law that prevents felons from being able to vote.
- We demand an end to prosecutorial immunity for police officers in the time between now and the dissolution of the SPD and extant justice system.
- We demand the abolition of imprisonment, generally speaking, but especially the abolition of both youth prisons and privately-owned, for-profit prisons.
- We demand in replacement of the current criminal justice system the creation of restorative/transformative accountability programs as a replacement for imprisonment.
- We demand autonomy be given to the people to create localized anti-crime systems.
- We demand that the Seattle Police Department, between now and the time of its abolition in the near future, empty its “lost and found” and return property owned by denizens of the city.
- We demand justice for those who have been sexually harassed or abused by the Seattle Police Department or prison guards in the state of Washington.
- We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that each and every SPD officer turn on their body cameras, and that the body camera video of all Seattle police should be a matter of easily accessible public record.
- We demand that the funding previously used for Seattle Police be redirected into: A) Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle. B) Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege. C) Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary. D) Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented. (We demand they be called “undocumented” because no person is illegal.) E) General community development. Parks, etc.
We also have economic demands that must be addressed.
- We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control.
- We demand the restoration of city funding for arts and culture to re-establish the once-rich local cultural identity of Seattle.
- We demand free college for the people of the state of Washington, due to the overwhelming effect that education has on economic success, and the correlated overwhelming impact of poverty on people of color, as a form of reparations for the treatment of Black people in this state and country.
- We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing “homeless sweeps” that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.
- We demand a decentralized election process to give the citizens of Seattle a greater ability to select candidates for public office such that we are not forced to choose at the poll between equally undesirable options. There are multiple systems and policies in place which make it impractical at best for working-class people to run for public office, all of which must go, starting with any fees associated with applying to run for public office.
Related to economic demands, we also have demands pertaining to what we would formally call “Health and Human Services.”
- We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients.
- We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability.
- We demand that the city create an entirely separate system staffed by mental health experts to respond to 911 calls pertaining to mental health crises, and insist that all involved in such a program be put through thorough, rigorous training in conflict de-escalation.
Finally, let us now address our demands regarding the education system in the City of Seattle and State of Washington.
- We demand that the history of Black and Native Americans be given a significantly greater focus in the Washington State education curriculum.
- We demand that thorough anti-bias training become a legal requirement for all jobs in the education system, as well as in the medical profession and in mass media.
- We demand the City of Seattle and State of Washington remove any and all monuments dedicated to historical figures of the Confederacy, whose treasonous attempts to build an America with slavery as a permanent fixture were an affront to the human race.
Trending Political News
Texas Dem House Candidate: ‘If People Loot, So What? Burn It To The Ground’ (VIDEO)
Democrats or dimwits? Seems like then terms are synonymous at this point.
Kim Olson, a Texas Democrat running for a House seat was caught on video saying she doesn't care if people loot, and added, they should just “burn it to the ground.”
Watch: Biden on Daily Show, 'Military Will Remove Trump from WH'
If Biden continues to make absurd rants and statements, Democrats are liable to chain him to his basement! He is ruining their already nonexistent chances of winning the presidential election against Donald Trump in November.
During an interview with Trevor Noah on Comedy Central’s “Daily Show,” former Vice President Joe Biden said that he has been thinking about what would go down if he won the election and President Trump refused to leave. He then revealed that he believes the military will step in and remove Trump “from the White House with great dispatch."
Angry Black Lady Screams at White BLM Protesters: 'You Racist White Liberals Do This Every 4 Years'
At some point, blocking traffic became a signature move of protesters. These white BLM protesters blocked the wrong angry black lady.
This lady was on her way home with kids in the car when she ran into white liberals stopping traffic with "Black Lives Matter" signs. She saw past the nonsense of these protesters and called them on their BS.
Virginia Crowd Dismantles Confederate Monument, Falling Statue Injures Protester
A crowd of protesters in Portsmouth, VA took down a Confederate monument outside of a courthouse. The statue fell on a man and seriously injured him.
Many have responded to the death of George Floyd by taking down statues and monuments that they link to racism and white supremacy.
This City Dissolved Its Police Department 7-Years Ago, Here's What It Looks Like Now
The trending thing going on right now with the riots is the people calling for the defunding of the police. There is no real 100% agreement of what that actually means though.
There are those who want the police force COMPLETELY defunded meaning zero money to go to them.
‘Anonymous’ National Guard Officer Calls Trump A Liar, ‘What I Just Saw Goes Against My Oath.’
Politico claims they spoke with 10 national Guardsmen that were deployed to Washington DC during the George Floyd riots. One National Guard Officer who requested to remain anonymous claims what he saw violated people’s civil rights and the Trump Administration is lying.
The officer didn't want to be identified but this is what he said:
Leave a Reply