BREAKING: Obama Administration Admits 400 Million was Ransom

US President Barack Obama  leaves after speaking about US - Iranian relations, including the Iranian-American nationals that were jailed in Iran and are being freed as part of a prisoner swap, in the Cabinet Room of the White House in Washington, DC, January 17, 2016.  The presidential statement comes after the lifting of international sanctions against Iran as part of a nuclear deal capped by a US-Iranian prisoner exchange. / AFP / SAUL LOEB        (Photo credit should read SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images)

Obama Administration Admits 400 Million was Ransom

WASHINGTON (AP) It has been officially confirmed. The Obama Administration admits 400 million was ransom. It was a payment to release prisoners. The lump sum of money was contingent upon the U.S. prisoners being released.

John Kirby said there were negotiations for the United States returning money that had been owed for decades to Iran. The United States was holding on to the cash as leverage so the prisoners would be returned. This confirmed the suspicions of why $400 million was sent to Iran.

Like and share on Facebook if you are sick and tired of the Obama Administration.

 

Previous If This Video Goes Viral Hillary Will Not Win The Election
Next You Won't Believe What Tim Kaine Said About Bill Clinton

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.